No B.S. Ruthless Management of People & Profits, 2nd Edition(0 customer reviews)
What does it really take to get productivity from people, and by doing so, maximum profits for your business?
Giving a nod to Jeff Bezos, Steve Jobs, Walt Disney, and other highly successful managers, millionaire maker Dan S. Kennedy delivers the answer.
Dismissing the traditional, yet ineffective, textbook methods for leadership and management (that likely led you here), Kennedy presents a straightforward assessment of the real relationship between employers and their employees, and dares you to take action. Coached by Kennedy, master results-driven strategies to help you gain iron-fisted control, act in your best interests, and get the results you demand, with a cooperative, high-performing team.
Discover how to:
- Hire profitable employees—and learn why fewer can be better
- Start paying for performance, not for showing up
- Establish the best standards for your business—when good enough is enough
- Implement the Speed Imperative: compress the time between ideas and actions to maximize profits
- Hold productive meetings (the best meeting may be no meeting)
- Manage the sales process—the biggest instant improvement (make more $ now!)
- Take a serious look at the new fun mandate: Is a happy workplace a productive workplace?
- Implement the new, rational model for profitable productivity (hint: it’s not leadership)
- Detect activity masquerading as accomplishment (hint: one produces profits and one doesn’t)
- Manage the most powerful force for good or evil: word of mouth
Dan S. Kennedy is a strategic advisor, consultant, business coach, and editor of six business newsletters. He directly influences more than one million business owners annually and has a long track record of taking entrepreneurs to seven figure incomes and multi-millionaire wealth.
Excerpt[ RETURN TO TOP ]
Other Popular Titles[ RETURN TO TOP ]
No B.S. Time Management for Entrepreneurs, 3rd Edition$17.95
Start Your Own Lawn Care or Landscaping Business, 4th Edition$19.95
Ultimate Guide to Incorporating in Any State, 2nd Edition$29.95
Design and Launch an Online Boutique in a WeekOnly Available on eBook
Start Your Own Car Wash and More, 2nd Edition$15.95