Start Your Own Arts and Crafts Business, 2nd Edition(0 customer reviews)
Turn Your Hobby Into a Business
Do you dream of spending the day working on your favorite craft? Would you like to make money in the process? If you’re ready to take your crafting to the next level, your favorite hobby can become a fun, lucrative, homebased business. Hundreds of thousands of working artisans earn their entire income from the crafts they produce—selling on eBay, at their own online stores, in retail stores, at carts and kiosks, or at craft shows and street fairs. With this expert advice, you can become one of them.
This comprehensive guide is packed with useful information from crafts professionals and dozens of resources, such as helpful organizations, publications, software and websites. It covers all aspects of a crafts business:
- Exploring the market and choosing a profitable niche
- Setting up a workshop that’s conducive to business success
- Making your products available in retail stores, carts and kiosks, craft shows and other local markets
- Selling your products on eBay, Half.com, Overstock.com, Amazon.com and other global online marketplaces
- Advertising and promotion to get the word out about your crafts
- Record keeping, taxes, accounting and other business essentials
The market is growing for high-quality, well-crafted goods. Whether you’re a painter, sculptor, crafter, builder or hobbyist, learn how to generate revenue by tapping into that expanding market.
For more than 30 years, Entrepreneur Media, Inc. has set the course for success for millions of entrepreneurs and small business owners. We’ll teach you the secrets of the winners and give you exactly what you need to lay the groundwork for success.
Other Popular Titles[ RETURN TO TOP ]
Nonprofit Organization: Step-By-Step Startup Guide, 2nd Edition$49.00
No B.S. Guide to Brand-Building by Direct Response$17.95
55 Surefire Internet Businesses You Can Start for Under $5,000$17.95
Coin-Operated Laundry: Step-By-Step Startup Guide, 3rd Edition$49.00
Successfully Navigating the DownturnOnly Available on eBook