Accidental Sales Manager(0 customer reviews)
Take Control of Your Salesforce!
- Are you assuming several different roles within your business?
- Does managing the sales team feel awkward?
- Do you feel you could achieve better sales results?
If you answered YES then you’re most likely facing the same struggle as many other small business owners and entrepreneurs you can successfully manage the rest of the company, but when it comes to the sales team, you feel like your efforts are coming up short. Suzanne Paling, sales management consultant, urges you to stop struggling, and learn what you need to know to start succeeding.
Learn how to:
- Understand your sales process
- Organize your sales department
- Define and meet expectations and goals
- Effectively communicate with your staff
- Provide practical support
- Reward exceptional sales performance
- Develop a motivating sales environment
You’re faced with a unique challenge; let this survival guide lead you to success!
Award-Winning Finalist in the Business: Leadership & Management category of the “Best Books 2010″ Awards, sponsored by USA Book News
Bronze Medalist in the Coaching and Mentoring category of the fourth annual Axiom Business Book Awards
Suzanne Paling is the principal consultant of Sales Management Services, founded in 1998. She has more than 20 years of experience in sales, sales management, and sales consulting. Working with both field and inside sales organizations, she has helped clients in a vast number of industries including software, construction, medical, telecommunications, manufacturing, delivery, and recruiting.
Excerpt[ RETURN TO TOP ]
The Accidental Sales Manager_Ch.6 -
Other Popular Titles[ RETURN TO TOP ]
Start a Business in Florida$24.95
Hair Salon & Day Spa: Step-by-Step Startup Guide, 3rd Edition$49.00
Wedding Consultant Business: Step-By-Step Startup Guide, 3rd Edition$49.00
Ultimate Small Business Marketing Guide, 2nd EditionOnly Available on eBook
Start Your Own Executive Recruiting Service, 2nd Edition$19.95