What Your CPA Isn’t Telling You: Life-Changing Tax Strategies(0 customer reviews)
This is a powerful story woven around one theme—
TAX PLANNING CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE
Tackling the fundamental question asked by all taxpayers – “How can I save on taxes?,” attorney and CPA Mark Kohler empowers you to dismiss standard CPA jargon like your tax payment “is what it is” and “you just make too much money.”
Simplified through the mastery of storytelling, Kohler invites you immerse yourself in the compelling tale of a typical family’s tax awakening, and quickly learn critical, but underutilized tax strategies to achieve huge tax savings, greater wealth, and ultimately, a winning pursuit of the American Dream.
- Uncover 8 tax principles you can immediately implement
- Identify opportunities critical to tax savings
- Learn why every tax-paying American should have rental real estate
- Discover how to cash-in on your healthcare plan
- Apply bookkeeping strategies that are worth thousands
- Discover the savings secret to self-directing your retirement plan
- And more!
Allow this story and the included resource kit to inspire action, and help you build a better life one tax year at a time.
Mark J. Kohler is a partner in the accounting firm Kohler & Eyre CPAS, LLP and the law firm Kyler, Kohler, Ostermiller, & Sorensen, LLP, where he specializes in the areas of business, estate and tax planning. Mark is also an entrepreneur, radio show host, national speaker, and author of Lawyers are Liars- The Truth About Protecting our Assets. Learn more about Mark J. Kohler at www.markjkohler.com.
Reviews[ RETURN TO TOP ]
- Woody Woodward, Film-maker, Author, Success Strategist
"FINALLY, a tax book that I can not only understand but relate to and actually learn from. I never thought it was possible, however Mark Kohler did it- he made learning about taxes fun."
- Starr Hall, StarrHall.com, International Author, Speaker
"If you are not happy with your current CPA relationship, and aren’t in love with your generic tax planning software, and wonder if there are better options out there. . .you need to read this book!"
- Tim Higgins, Author, Paying For College Without Sacrificing Your Retirement
"It is about time someone brought the benefits of tax planning to the masses. That is what Mark has achieved in this book."
- Dermot Berkery, Author of Raising Capital for the Serious Entrepreneur
"Mark brought tax planning to life in a story line we can all relate to personally!"
- Lori Mackey, Award Winning author, CEO of Prosperity4Kids, Inc.
Excerpt[ RETURN TO TOP ]
What Your CPA Isn't Telling You_Introduction -
Other Popular Titles[ RETURN TO TOP ]
Start Your Own Lawn Care or Landscaping Business, 3rd Edition$19.95
Grant Writing Business: Step-By-Step Startup Guide, 2nd Edition$69.00
Coaching Business: Step-By-Step Startup Guide, 2nd Edition$69.00
Ultimate Guide to Forming an LLC in Any State, 2nd Edition$29.95
Design and Launch an E-Commerce Business in a WeekOnly Available on eBook