What Your CPA Isn’t Telling You
This is a powerful story woven around one theme—
TAX PLANNING CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE
Tackling the fundamental question asked by all taxpayers – “How can I save on taxes?,” attorney and CPA Mark Kohler empowers you to dismiss standard CPA jargon like your tax payment “is what it is” and “you just make too much money.”
Simplified through the mastery of storytelling, Kohler invites you immerse yourself in the compelling tale of a typical family’s tax awakening, and quickly learn critical, but underutilized tax strategies to achieve huge tax savings, greater wealth, and ultimately, a winning pursuit of the American Dream.
- Uncover 8 tax principles you can immediately implement
- Identify opportunities critical to tax savings
- Learn why every tax-paying American should have rental real estate
- Discover how to cash-in on your healthcare plan
- Apply bookkeeping strategies that are worth thousands
- Discover the savings secret to self-directing your retirement plan
- And more!
Allow this story and the included resource kit to inspire action, and help you build a better life one tax year at a time.
Mark J. Kohler is a partner in the accounting firm Kohler & Eyre CPAS, LLP and the law firm Kyler, Kohler, Ostermiller, & Sorensen, LLP, where he specializes in the areas of business, estate and tax planning. Mark is also an entrepreneur, radio show host, national speaker, and author of Lawyers are Liars- The Truth About Protecting our Assets. Learn more about Mark Kohler at www.markjkohler.com .
Excerpt[ RETURN TO TOP ]
What Your CPA Isn't Telling You_Introduction -