Ultimate Guide to Twitter for Business
Tweet Your Way to the Top
Who should you follow? How many people should you follow? How often should you tweet?
Most people don’t get Twitter. Longtime internet guru Ted Prodromou shows you how to become someone who does. Set to prove that 140 characters or less and a hashtag can dramatically grow your brand and your business, Prodromou takes you step by step into the Twitterverse and shows you how to tweet your way to the top of your industry.
- Generate quality leads using only 140 characters
- Master the secrets to creating Tweets that go viral
- Use Twitter for reputation management or to avoid a PR disaster
- Drive conversations and buzz for your business
- Discover 10 Twitter tools that can be applied now
Ted Prodromou is an Internet business consultant, specializing in search engine optimization, pay-per-click campaign management, and social media marketing. In his past life, Ted worked for high tech companies IBM, DEC and Cellular One before starting his own consulting firm in 1999. You can learn more about Ted at TedProdromou.com