Ultimate Guide to Pinterest for Business
PIN YOUR WAY TO PROFITS
How would you like to share your brand, service or products with millions of prospects who are eager to learn more, likely buy, and happy to repin (refer) for thousands of others to see? Pinterest offers this and more.
Bestselling author Karen Leland uncovers the opportunities hiding within this social media phenomenon and reveals what you need to know to participate, promote, and ultimately, profit from Pinterest. Using simple steps, and business-specific applications and solutions, learn how to set up an attractive company profile, reach and engage your target market, identify new markets, develop an enthusiastic following, enhance your reputation, and so much more.
Topics covered include:
• How the growing trend of the visual Web is supercharging Pinterest and why every small business should care
• The ins and outs of signing up and getting started on Pinterest
• Building boards that get noticed, drive traffic and convert fans into customers
• Creating a Pinterest community through power connections, contests, social media outreach and smart pinning strategies
• Specific marketing applications of Pinterest to over 30 small businesses, from architecture firms to travel agencies
• Strategies for becoming a power Pinterest user and creating an enthusiastic following
• Best practices for pins that promote, including image optimization, consistent branding, social media integration and high-value content
• Pinterest etiquette
Karen Leland is the President of Sterling Marketing Group, a branding and marketing strategy and implementation firm for entrepreneurs, small businesses and Fortune 500. Her clients include: AT&T, Apple, American Express, Cisco, Johnson & Johnson, Marriott Hotels, and Oracle. The bestselling author of eight books, Karen has spoken for the Young Presidents’ Organization, The American Management Association, and The Direct Marketing Association. Karen has been interviewed by The New York Times, Fortune, Oprah, CNN, and The Wall Street Journal. She blogs for Entrepreneur.com, The Huffington Post and Psychologytoday .com
Excerpt[ RETURN TO TOP ]
Ultimate Guide to Pinterest for Business_Chapter 6 -