Ultimate Guide to LinkedIn for Business(0 customer reviews)
Leverage the Largest Free Business Intelligence Database
LinkedIn is now the world’s largest professional network. This vast resource is not only the number one way to reconnect and get job leads, it has become the fastest-growing, most powerful source for businesses to target the right potential customers, partners, and employees.
Longtime Internet authority Ted Prodromou offers a wealth of zero and low-cost methods for maximizing this dynamic resource. It’s easy to get started on LinkedIn, but fully mastering its intricacies and knowing how to get the most effective connections that lead to greater exposure, increased market-share, and breakout sales can be tricky and time-consuming. Whereas most people think of LinkedIn as merely a way to get “job leads,” those who follow Ted’s instruction develop a strategic approach to engaging people and multiplying the links that can open up business in revolutionary, unexpected ways – including globally.
- Shortcuts to help readers search LinkedIn’s database more quickly
- Instruction on generating highly targeted sales leads using LinkedIn’s advanced search features and tools
- Timesaving tips on finding and matching data from businesses and people
- Expert guidance on super-charging a business or individual profile
- Insider advice on getting found through LinkedIn and maximizing Search
- Guidance on how to outreach to millions of potential business partners
- Instruction on how to master LinkedIn Advertising to generate the best customer leads
- Professional instruction on promoting a LinkedIn profile
- The best ways to use LinkedIn Apps and Tools
- Aggressive tactics for sale professionals
Ted Prodromou is an Internet business consultant, specializing in search engine optimization, pay-per-click campaign management, and social media marketing. In his past life, Ted worked for high tech companies IBM, DEC and Cellular One before starting his own consulting firm in 1999. You can learn more about Ted at www.tedprodromou.com