The Social Wave
Don’t Sink in the Sea of Social Media—Succeed
Presenting a dynamic look beyond status updates, daily tweets, and weekly posts, social media strategist Starr Hall empowers you to break out of your social media comfort zone and start making waves.
- The latest strategies for 25 of today’s hottest industries revealing 5 proven tips for each
- Social Site Comparisona complete review of strengths, weaknesses, and added values
- Wave Tipscommon social media problems and mistakes and proven fixes
- Hidden Treasuresthe best online sites and resources you’re not using (yet)
- Case studies illustrating victories and shipwreckslearn what works and what will sink you
Plus, gain access to Starr’s Social Profit Chart and The Social Wave Support Blog
Coached by Starr, learn how to stay on top of the rising swell of social media, ride today’s social media wave, and prepare to catch the next big one.
Starr Hall is an international publicist and authority in social media marketing. She has helped thousands of entrepreneurs, corporations, authors and speakers around the globe take their business to higher levels through publicity and social networking. She is a regularly featured columnist for Entrepreneur.com and the co-author of Get Connected: The Social Networking Toolkit for Business.
Excerpt[ RETURN TO TOP ]
The Social Wave: Why Your Business is Wiping Out and How to Fix It -