Start Your Own Construction and Contracting Business, 2nd Edition(0 customer reviews)
Build Yourself a Successful Business
If you’re good with your hands and have a great business sense, now is the time to start your own construction or contracting firm. Independent contractors can earn upwards of six figures a year doing remodels, new construction, home additions and more. Author Gregg Kuehn has 35 years of experience in the industry—and now he reveals his secrets to starting and running a profitable business.
Learn how to:
- Attract clients through multiple channels: marketing, advertising and word-of-mouth recommendations
- Set a budget and write an accurate estimate for any type of job
- Price your products and services to be competitive while maximizing profits
- Hire and train great employees—and handle any employee problems
- Deal with problem clients, earn their trust and address their complaints
Detailed examples and stories from real-life contractors show you what to do—and what not to do—on your path to success. Learn how to avoid the most common mistakes and get started today with your own thriving construction business.