Start Your Own Child Care Service, 3rd Edition(0 customer reviews)
Get Paid to Care for Kids
Do you enjoy working with children? Would you like to help lighten the load on busy moms and dads? With more and more parents needing help to care for their children, the market for child-care services is exploding.
Whether you want to start a family-style child-care center in your home, a large center at a commercial site, or a niche business like child transportation, this guide can help you get started. Follow our experts as they take you step by step through the child-care industry, basic requirements and startup costs, day-to-day operations and so much more! Plus, gain priceless insight and tips from successful child-care service owners including how to conduct parent interviews, manage children’s records and more.
Learn how to:
- Discover your service offering within three common areas of interestin-home center, commercial center, and child transportation services
- Establish hours, services, and policies
- Equip your center or vehicle to meet safety and health standards
- Create admission procedures including parent interviews and record requests
- Set and revise rates
- Create a support staff who will help you succeed
- Build referrals and get the word out
Rewarding for you and for the kids you care for–get started today!