Start Your Own Hair Salon and Day Spa, 3rd Edition(0 customer reviews)
Discover the Beauty of Success
Personal care, newfound energy, and a revitalized appearance remain invaluable commodities among consumers, creating a billion-dollar industry overflowing with opportunity. Whether you’re a practicing cosmetologist or just attracted to the business of beauty, the experts of Entrepreneur show you how to lay the groundwork for success with a salon services startup.
Learn how to:
- Legally establish your business
- Define the services and products your salon and spa will offer
- Pick the right location and set up with cutting-edge equipment
- Create your menu of treatments and set prices
- Hire the right, licensed team of professionals
- Cut risk with the proper licenses and insurance
- Get organized with included industry-specific worksheets and forms
- Establish yourself in the marketplace and engage your ideal clientele
- Attract new and repeat customers with proven advertising and PR tactics
- Plan for growth with professional development and additional resources
Plus, gain insight, advice, and tips from interviews with practicing hair salon and day spa owners.
Grab your share of this growing industry and style your way to “shear” success, today!
Written by business writer Eileen Figure Sandlin and edited by the experts at Entrepreneur, each Start Your Own title delivers industry-specific information for starting a business supported by expert interviews, lessons learned, and success secrets from practicing business owners in the industry.
Excerpt[ RETURN TO TOP ]
Other Popular Titles[ RETURN TO TOP ]
Start Your Own Wholesale Distribution Business, 3rd Edition$19.95
Start Your Own Personal Training Business, 3rd Edition$19.95
Start Your Own Retail Business And More, 3rd Edition$19.95
Start Your Own Child Care Service, 3rd Edition$19.95
Start Your Own Florist Shop and Other Floral Businesses$17.95