No B.S. Guide to Marketing to Leading-Edge Boomers and Seniors(0 customer reviews)
Go Where the Money Is…
Boomers and Seniors:
- Hold over 50% of the nation’s wealth and more of its discretionary spending
- 46% have net worths exceeding $2-million
- Hold $1 out of every $2 available to advertisers, marketers, merchants, and service providers
- This is not a book about social good or business excellence or broad, big, sweeping ideas. It is a manual about getting money from those who have it and are, given reason and their interests met, very willing to spend it – on just about everything, and more of it, at higher average prices than any other consumers.
- What leading-edge boomers and seniors buy and why they buy it: the diversity and amount of their spending will surprise you.
- Opportunities with The Affluent and The Still-Working: while 10,000 retire every day, 72% of boomers plan to keep working past age 65.
- The power of profiling: learn how to sub-divide this market, develop the profile of your ideal customer within this demographic, and use it profitably.
- The New American Family: 2 and 3 generations under one roof: what does this mean to your business?
- The 10 best advantages of marketing to boomers and seniors and how to leverage them: Capitalize on conditioned behaviors and imbedded commands.
- How to incorporate the power of…frame of reference, familiarity, classic credibility, fear and stress reduction, aspirations, and ambition in your advertising, marketing, and selling.
- Lessons from and secrets of: AARP, Disney, Playboy, psychics and mentalists, 7-figure income financial advisors, dentists and lawyers, the mattress store with prices starting 6X the national price average, the J. Crew Co., Facebook, Coke vs. Pepsi, and others.
Dan Kennedy is a multi-millionaire, serial entrepreneur now directly influencing more than one million business owners annually as an advisor and business coach. His clients own companies in financial services, health care, retail, direct marketing, and many other fields target marketing to boomers and seniors.
Chip Kessler is the leading marketing consultant to the nursing home, assisted living, and in-home health care fields.
Excerpt[ RETURN TO TOP ]
Other Popular Titles[ RETURN TO TOP ]
Blogging Business: Step-by-Step Startup Guide, 3rd Edition$69.00
Online Coupon or Daily Deal Business: Step-by-Step Startup Guide$69.00
Photography Business: Step-By-Step Startup Guide, 2nd Edition$69.00
Ultimate Guide to Incorporating in Any State, 2nd Edition$29.95
Start Your Own Business on eBay, 2nd Edition$17.95