AM I PRICING RIGHT?
Every business owner is haunted by this fundamental question. Expert pricing expert Mark Stiving draws upon more than 15 years of experience in profitable pricing and delivers a practical plan to help you confidently answer.
Price–it’s most powerful marketing tool you have– and the least understood. Zeroing in on the areas where your efforts will generate the greatest impact, Stiving breaks down critical pricing concepts and provides the blueprint to integrate proven pricing strategies into your growth plans. Be empowered to strengthen your pricing structure to withstand any conditions, dramatically elevating your company performance, position, and profits for long-term success.
Learn how to:
- Set prices that drive your market position
- Correctly use costs to make profitable pricing decisions
- Implement value-based pricing to charge what customers are willing to pay
- Use price segmentation to leverage value and capture new business
- Cash-in on complementary products and product versions with portfolio pricing
- Prepare for changing conditions pricing strategically now
Following in the footsteps of sited examples including Apple, BMW, McDonalds, Mercedes, and other market leaders, learn how to create a powerful price strategy that does more than cover costs.
Mark Stiving, www.markstiving.com,is a respected price strategist with a Ph.D. in Marketing (Pricing) from U.C. Berkeley and more than 15 years of experience helping companies implement value based pricing strategies to increase profits. A speaker, coach, and consultant, Stiving has worked with esteemed companies such as Cisco, Procter and Gamble, Grimes Aerospace, Rogers Corporation, as well as many small businesses and entrepreneurial ventures. Read more from Stiving on his blog, www.PragmaticPricing.com.