Dirty Little Secrets: What the Credit Reporting Agencies Won’t Tell You(0 customer reviews)
Got Credit Problems?
We’ve cracked the code on how to fix them.
What the credit bureaus don’t tell you can cost you thousands. Jason Rich unearths these dirty little secrets in this tell-all expose’ aimed at immediately improving your credit report. Whether you have credit problems, are trying to establish credit or want to improve your credit score, this previously undisclosed advice can help you save hundreds, perhaps thousands of dollars every month.
Industry insiders reveal trade secrets on how to:
- Quickly boost your credit score
- Get approved for credit cards, loans, or a mortgage and qualify for the best rates
- Remove damaging information and fix errors
- Negotiate with your creditors and reestablish your good credit
- Deal with significant debt
- Use online solutions and apps to better manage your finances and credit cards
- Avoid the most common financial and credit-related mistakes and more…
Overcome credit hardships and get back in control of your financial future!
Jason R. Rich is the bestselling author of more than 37 books that cover a wide range of topics, including computers, eCommerce, personal finance, career-related topics, travel and entertainment. He also contributes regularly to major daily newspapers as well as national magazines and popular websites.