No B.S. Brand-Building by Direct Response(0 customer reviews)
LIMITED-TIME SPECIAL: Receive 25% off this book when you use code NOBSBRAND or BRANDFAN through 5.1.14
BUILD YOUR BRAND TRIBE. DON’T BUY IT.
Millionaire maker Dan S. Kennedy, joined by successful franchisor Forrest Walden and brand strategist Jim Cavale, debunk the branding lies and myths shared by small business owners and entrepreneurs and deliver a heavy dose of reality—YOUR BRAND SHOULD BE A HAPPY, FREE BY-PRODUCT OF DIRECT MARKETING—NOT PURCHASED OUTRIGHT.
Kennedy and his co-authors don’t offer a strategy for creating a company logo, writing a slogan or issuing a press release. You won’t learn how to follow in the footsteps of big brand advertisers (and thus, brand-build your business into bankruptcy). This book isn’t about buying brand power. It’s about getting a highly valuable brand—FREE.
Learn how to:
- Sell to customers to build the brand (Don’t build the brand to sell to customers)
- Direct the relationships between Front-End ROI, Back-End ROI, and Your Brand
- Acquire and leverage the hands-down best lead generation tool: Referrals
- Avoid giant audiences and determine who the right audiences are (hint: those ready to do business with you)
- Merge, integrate, and cross-breed direct response with a brand message
- Make your brand about a movement—stop marketing to customers and start involving them
Discover the principles behind power-house brands that didn’t pour oceans of money into branding their business. Then, master these truths for yourself, put them into practice, and gain your own brand tribe—customers who believe in, promote, and buy your brand.
Dan S. Kennedy is a strategic advisor, consultant, business coach, and editor of six business newsletters. He directly influences more than one million business owners annually. He is a champion of small business owners and entrepreneurs with a long track record of taking entrepreneurs to seven-figure incomes and multi-millionaire wealth.
Excerpt[ RETURN TO TOP ]
No B.S. Guide to Brand-Building by Direct Response -