Start Your Own Event Planning Business 3E
Are you the one who always organizes family get-togethers, birthday parties, evenings out with friends or school events? Are you detail oriented, enjoy social events and have a great imagination? Then you have what it takes to be a highly-paid event planner! Let this easy-to-use guide help you find a lucrative outlet for your creative party-planning talent!
You'll learn the tools and strategies you need to launch and grow a successful business planning events of all kinds -- from weddings, private parties and sporting events to corporate events, meetings and conferences. You;ll also learn how to:
- Conduct market research to discover the most profitable niche in your region
- Determine your start-up costs and find funds to launch your business
- Organize yourself so you can easily handle multiple projects
- Hire part- and full-time employees
- Market your services to bring in the business
- Expand your offerings to offer complete party packages
- And much more!
Learn how to bring in more money by specializing in certain of types events. Get the inside scoop from successful event planners and gain valuable insights from their experience
Getting started is easy all you really need is a computer, a phone and your imagination. You can run your business from your home. With gross profits averaging 30 to 40 percent, you can easily earn six figures a year planning and conducting events and have a blast in the process. If you're looking for a flexible schedule, a wide variety of responsibilities and new adventures every week, event planning is the business for you.
If you'd like to make an excellent living doing something you enjoy, order your guide today.