No B.S. Guide to Marketing to Leading-Edge Boomers and Seniors
Go Where the Money Is…
Boomers and Seniors:
- Hold over 50% of the nation’s wealth and more of its discretionary spending
- 46% have net worths exceeding $2-million
- Hold $1 out of every $2 available to advertisers, marketers, merchants, and service providers
- This is not a book about social good or business excellence or broad, big, sweeping ideas. It is a manual about getting money from those who have it and are, given reason and their interests met, very willing to spend it - on just about everything, and more of it, at higher average prices than any other consumers.
- What leading-edge boomers and seniors buy and why they buy it: the diversity and amount of their spending will surprise you.
- Opportunities with The Affluent and The Still-Working: while 10,000 retire every day, 72% of boomers plan to keep working past age 65.
- The power of profiling: learn how to sub-divide this market, develop the profile of your ideal customer within this demographic, and use it profitably.
- The New American Family: 2 and 3 generations under one roof: what does this mean to your business?
- The 10 best advantages of marketing to boomers and seniors and how to leverage them: Capitalize on conditioned behaviors and imbedded commands.
- How to incorporate the power of…frame of reference, familiarity, classic credibility, fear and stress reduction, aspirations, and ambition in your advertising, marketing, and selling.
- Lessons from and secrets of: AARP, Disney, Playboy, psychics and mentalists, 7-figure income financial advisors, dentists and lawyers, the mattress store with prices starting 6X the national price average, the J. Crew Co., Facebook, Coke vs. Pepsi, and others.